HOW IT ALL BEGAN?
(A1 Appliances WH)At the beginning we used to work in our own workshop based in Cannington where we used to (and still) supply appliances to companies in PERTH, and now we have opened our own Appliances showroom at 1928A Albany Hwy Maddington.
The story behind this transition started when Covid wreaked havoc on the economy in 2020. With almost every other business shutting down or downsizing, we took it as an opportunity to pursue our lifelong dream of owning a store where we can directly communicate with the customers. Almost a year later, what emerged as a mere side business, transformed into a wonderful, registered, full time physical and virtual store.
Throughout all this growth, that strong sense of family has remained paramount – in its values of inclusivity, equality and respect to our customers- in fact, it has been the cornerstone of everything we’ve achieved!
Bilal and Hadi
WHAT SETS US APART?
With so many options to choose from, refurbished market is a competitive one. However, we make it hard for our customers to opt for any other store. Let’s see how we manage to stay on top and ahead:
- HYGIENE IS OUR PRIME FOCUS DURING COVID: Our team of cleaning professionals take extra measures and all of the goods are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected by special reagents.
- OUR QUALITY INSPECTION PROTOCOLS HELP US IN PROVIDING QUALITY APPLIANCES: While buying factory seconds appliances, customers are often concerned about quality. But with us, our customers don’t have to worry about the quality. We have a team of experienced technicians who inspect each and every appliance that comes to our warehouse and provide clearance to only those that conform to our high-quality standards.
- NO WORRIES ABOUT THE HASSLE OF INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY: We take care of the installation and delivery for our customers. We understand that with a busy work routine, most of our customers face issues with receiving deliveries. For the ease of our customers, we offer delivery services seven days a week, anywhere in Perth.
- WE BELIEVE IN LISTENING TO CUSTOMERS: We have combined the traditions of customer service in a modern context. Unlike other retailers we really do listen to what our customers want and we alter our business accordingly. Our customer support team is available from 9am to 9pm to listen to what our customers have to share. We put the customers first in every decision we take and that makes the multi-sensory shopping experience with A1 Appliances WH unique and world-leading.
- 90 DAYS WARRANTY: We give you 100% guarantee on our services and offer 90 days warranty, being governed by our terms and conditions, for the convenience of our customers. During our warranty period, we provide free of cost technical support. Even if our valuable customers face any technical issues once past the warranty period, we don’t charge them hefty fees but they can avail the services for a very small amount of fees.
Affordable prices- all
in one place
By Natalia Hall (Marketing Manager- A1 Appliances)